We have a new challenge badge launching today!
Opsgenie in a bottle, baby...
To earn this badge head over to the Opsgenie collection and read the instructions posted by the delightful @Kate Clavet-D_Amelio. Here's your chance to learn more (or share your knowledge) about one of the newest additions to the Atlassian product suite.
Happy badge hunting!
What a GREAT GIF!! Nice Badge challenge. I really enjoyed the 1st ever OpsGenie webinar. Very cool and useful tool!
That GIF is everything!
Hilarious GIF!
I too attended the webinars twice. Enjoyed both sessions.
This is exciting! I enjoyed the webinar as well Andy
Cool!
Done a little Question forum for OpsGenie as I am a complete n00b! Hoping some experienced peeps find their way to it!
Looking forward to the webinar today.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/What-the-heck-is-OPSGENIE-And-how-has-it-improved-your-business/qaq-p/1105429#M352258
And for those who love Twitter, please feel free to come give my post a boost
https://twitter.com/HotfuzzingPM/status/1138673523071885312
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.