Hi there,
I have a team of of four developers. We are just starting out using JIRA and I'm having some trouble figuring out what agile framework we should use and how to structure our environment.
Normally, each developer has their own project and will do most of the work themselves on that project, however, there are times when they will collaborate on a project.
Their individual projects will vary in length and complexity and are not always prioritized weeks in advance (stakeholders will often make a new request that becomes the highest prioritized item and so one developer has to work on that).
So which framework is best, scrum or kanban? My thought was to use only one scrum project and each sprint will contain unrelated cards which the developers assign to themselves. Would this work? Or does the sprint need to have more related development in it? Would it be advantageous to have a kanban project as well? How would I use a kanban project and a scrum project at the same time if all my team members are in a sprint on the scrum project?
Thank you.