We have a JIRA project with submission form that uses cascading select fields. They change based on the option chosen and this is configured with the help of groovy scripts inside JIRA.
Now, when I try to create a Jira issue collector for that project, it allows to add all those custom fields, however completely breaking the logic I configured with groovy.
How can I use Jira Issue collector and leave the logic of cascading fields unchanged?
Say I have a field "Will you join the conference?":
- Yes
- No
If "No" is selected, then another fields appears: "Please explain the reason".
This logic works greatly if used directly from JIRA. However when used from the issue collector, I only have option to make all the fields available in the form so it looks like below:
---------------------------------
"Will you join the conference?"
- Yes
- No
Please explain the reason"
---------------------------------
How do I save that "if this than that" logic using the JIRA Issue collector? Thanks!