Hello! It's me again.
I am working with a Smart Dropdown and I am using an IFTTT to create a new page and also to send an email based on values entered in to a form. I have a form with a text box which dynamically creates values for a smart dropdown in another form. When the user selects an option from the smartdrop and submits the form, a new page is created and I am using the [entry.mySmartDropdownField] to try getting the new page to show the value selected. However, when the new page is created, instead of getting the text value I get a Hex value. (See Image) I was looking at virtual functions to try and convert this to text but did not see anything for it. Is there some other method I can use that is built in to confiforms to accomplish this?

As always, thanks for the assistance!
-Curtis