Hi There,
I'm using Pipelines to build Docker images and deploy them to Docker Hub. The Docker images contain python scripts, with dependencies held in requirements.txt - I imagine a standard configuration for users.
My pipelines file looks like this:
# bitbucket-pipelines.yml
image: atlassian/default-image:2
pipelines:
default:
- step:
services:
- docker script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository. # Set $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME and $DOCKER_HUB_PASSWORD as environment variables in repository settings
- export IMAGE_NAME=blah/blah:latest
- docker build -t $IMAGE_NAME .
- docker login --username $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME --password $DOCKER_HUB_PASSWORD
- docker push $IMAGE_NAME
And my Dockerfile looks like this:
# Dockerfile
FROM python:3
WORKDIR /usr/src/app
COPY requirements.txt ./
RUN pip install -r requirements.txt
COPY . /usr/src/app
CMD ["python", "main.py"]
I'd like to cache the requirements used by pip but I'm facing permissions errors when trying to access ~/.caches/pip. Has anyone had this working that can share the modifications they made?
Thanks!