I have a view/edit screen. when editing the issue the screen displays correctly. However when moving through a transition it does not.
this is the overview and approvals tab when selecting edit


These fields are all in the correct place, although the margins in approval are off, im not sure if this makes a difference.
When selecting a transition, the edit screen will add on the fields from approvals and dms to the bottom of overview, engagement details and set-up. Approvals and dms show the tab you were previously on.


Screen configuration for overview

Screen configuration for approvals

I have tried deleting and recreating the workflow, the transitions. I have deleted all screens and remade. I have deleted the screen scheme and remade. I have deleted all fields and re added. I have had different fields to approvals and dms and still the same occurs. I have rolled back the workflow to previous stages before this issue arose and it still remains. I use jira script-runner and miscellaneous custom fields quite heavily, though i have commented out all script-runner code and it doesn't change the situation. I have disabled all add ons and the issue remains as well as updating everything to the latest version. I am out of ideas on how to rectify this, any suggestions would be very appreciated. I have raised a ticket as to whether this could be a bug