Hello,
I'm trying to set up Confluence with IIS Reverse Proxy. I followed the guide at https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-microsoft-internet-information-services-iis-833931378.html completely. However, I'm still running into some issues.
My custom URL (confluence.mycompany.com) is working, and I can log in. However, when I log in, the dashboard items such as "All Updates" section doesn't load. When I click on the "..." next to "Create" button on the top menu, a dialog opens and says "user.session.timed.out". When I look at the network tab of my Chrome, I see many 404 pages. Below are a few examples of those 404 requests.
- /rest/create-dialog/1.0/spaces?promotedSpacesLimit=10&otherSpacesLimit=1000
- /rest/webResources/1.0/resources
- /rest/mywork/latest/status/notification/count
- /rest/quickreload/latest/0?since=1559161699606
- /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk
I've made following changes:
- Updated server.xml and added the proxy name
- Updated web.config according to the guide above where it references Confluence 6.0 or higher
- Added "-Dorg.apache.tomcat.websocket.DISABLE_BUILTIN_EXTENSIONS=true" according to the guide
- I've also applied all of the IIS changes to the output caching, request filtering, and URL rewrite as it was indicated on the guide.
I'm not sure what else I'm missing. I've been at this for several hours now. Any help is greatly appreciated.