Hello there,
since one of the recent updates in the last the three months we're unable to get our oracle-database connector plugin to run.
I've tried numerous aproaches to solve our problems but none of them seem to help.
To assist in this matter I created an example plugin: https://github.com/sixenvi/dbConTest
The last 3 commits show the ways I tried to get ahold of the driver.
The error message is always: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver not found by com.example.dbConTest even though when I execute this code in groovy it appears to be loaded:
import groovy.sql.Sql
import java.sql.Driver
def driver = Class.forName('oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver').newInstance() as Driver
I tried to put the ojdbc driver in the libs folder and also bundling it in the plugin (which was how I did it before one update broke it).
I really don't get where I'm going wrong here, especially because it was working before. Please can anyone help me, I'm descending into madness here.