Need to use Electronic signature tool for Test Details.
There is an add-on for electronic signatures, though I've never used it and thus cannot endorse it. May be something for you to check out.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212175/electronic-signature-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Thanks for helping us! I did my own research before bumping to this thread, and I found a different solution. I needed to send a job application and I had problems filling in the form that they've sent me. I could not let them know that I have problems with editing PDF documents, because in my CV it said that I'm capable of doing stuff like that. I did a thorough research and I managed to find a website with that exact form, it was easy to do it after that. They liked me and I am starting there soon.________________https://pdfliner.com/ups_store_application_for_employment
For other readers of this question there are newer cloud native options for signatures. Consider trying electronic signature apps for Jira and Confluence:
Disclaimer: We are the vendor of these apps.Thanks,Chris @ Digital Rose
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.