Good day.
I create new pages via WebDAV.
This capability is great for my task !
When you create new pages via WebDAV, empty pages are created in Confluence.
How can I configure a specific template to be created ?
My question is similar to this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-I-define-a-default-template-for-pages-created-from-WebDAV/qaq-p/1061703
Hello Pavel,
This is not possible in Confluence, as you can see by the reply I just left on the other thread:
There was a feature request to be able to specify a default template, but the resolution was to be able to promote templates. This will not work when creating a page using WebDAV, as you can see by the 2nd link.
CONFSERVER-3697 Allow default template to be specified
CONFSERVER-35433 Creating a page with WEBDAV in a space with promoted blueprint doesn't work
As I mentioned to Yves, you can raise this as a feature request from jira.atlassian.com. If you end up doing that, please feel free to share the link to the request.
Thank you and take care,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.