I have two forms, in the first form there is a regular drop down and a text field. I have it set up where a user can select an option from the dropdown and then type a value in the text box. This allows a user to select the option from the original dropdown in a Smart dropdown in the second form, and depending on which option is selected, all values entered in the the text field that correspond to that option are shown in a second Smart Dropdown in that second form.
When I use the first Smart Dropdown and look at the values here, only some are visible and the scroll bar stops and does not show all values. I can type the value and pick the one I want but it will not show automatically. Please view the picture below.

I have looked at a few other threads on the Atlassian Community and was also wondering if there will be an option soon to be able to only show individual values rather than each unique entry. For example, in the above picture I would only like to see Apps Admin once, and only see Infrastructure once etc..
Thanks
-Curtis