Hello everyone!
Can't fix one problem, maybe someone can help.
I have server instances of jira and confluence. Application links set up correctly, i can line wiki page in jira issue, or in confluence i can mention jira issue, it's working perfectly.
In one space of confluence, i can see in dropdown with issues, linked to page.

In another space, this dropdown doesn't exist, but there's links on this page. I've checked source of the page, with hypothesis that it's only not displays for some reason, but it really doesn't exists.

When i copy this page, where this block doesn't exists, for example in my personal space, dropdown appears then, so i think, this is space-related problem. I've checked permissions - all is ok, my user have all permissions on that space, what else can be cause of this?
Also, maybe this information will be helpfull:
this space was migrated from another jira instance years ago, and unfurtunatly, i don't know if this was done correctly.
As can be seen, buttons with page restrictions and attachment also not showing.
Accidently posted it in jira questions, not confluence, my bad