Currently I am using the below code in the Behaviours(initialiser) .
def descField = getFieldById("Labels")descField.setAllowInlineEdit(false)
But in the View screen edit option is still enabled?
Hi @Sushma
Regarding to this question (link) Behaviours don't work in view screen.
Regards,
Sebastian
Hi Sebastian
Thanks for your response.
I have one requirement like we have a custom field "Requester" of type Label.It is present only on the "Issue View Screen".I want to make that field to be non editable in the View screen.
Is it possible ??
I have attached the screenshot Below.
I dont want that pencil icon on issue view screen.
Hi
As I wrote in previous comment - behaviours don't work on view screen.
The only way to do this is remove this field from edit screen - then field value will be only displayed on issue.
Seba
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.