I don't get any option to embed and I don't know where to look for it.Vacation should only show days off for 1 person
Hello there! As I understand, you need to embed a calendar from Team Calendar in a Confluence page. Is that correct?
Hey Jacqueline, you should be able to embed calendars from Team Calendars by doing the following:
Choose Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar Hit the to the right of the calendar name Choose Embed Copy the calendar link provided Paste the link on any page in Confluence Publish the page
Here you can also check more information about Team Calendars functionality:
Embed Calendars on Confluence Pages Create, Add, and Edit Calendars
For a calendar to show events for Only One User we must create a specific calendars for that user and add events that have only that user as participant or invitee.
So, if we need to have a vacation calendar for each user, we will need to Create a new calendar for each one of them.
Let us know if this helps you out Jacqueline!
I am on the cloud and i do not see the Embed option in that dropdown. Is that not a feature in cloud?
I'm having the same issue. Also, when I try to use the macro, the Team calendar drop-down doesn't contain any values.
I am on the cloud as well and we do not see the options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.