Hi there,
We are running out of licenses for JIRA in our organisation, I have spent days trying to pull stats on the permissions that each group and project, but not really getting what I need from them or rather I am struggling to actually answer question 1 of the below two questions:
1. When you add a user to a group - and add Permission Schemes to that group, then later add that user to a project - and add Permission Schemes to that project, will an additional licence be assigned to the user. And does the user get assigned more licenses when they are added to more projects that has certain permissions assigned to them?
2. How do you prove either outcome of the above? I figured I could just add myself to multiple groups and projects, and see the outcome, but that's a dismissable offence so please help. Anyone else running out of licenses and not understanding how?
Thank you!