Hi all,
I am currently setting up a board and want to improve the handling of our current sprint using quick filters.
I am using swimlanes/stories to group the subtasks below. But thats just additional information.
Back to my question. Whenever I set my quickfilter like Assignee = .... it of course only shows me the stories AND sub-tasks where person x is the assignee. But I would also want to see the sub-tasks of others belonging to the user story where I am the assignee. Just to have an overview about the complete status of my us and how far my colleagues are with their sub-tasks here since we usually work as a team on them.
So I need a filter which only looks for the Assignee on the user story level and then gives me those stories AND ALL Subtasks in addition, no matter who the assignee is there as long as the assignee of the parent is. Is it possible to have a quick filter just on user story level?
Thanks so far. I really spent a lot of time on that but I just cant solve it on my own
Edit: Not using any plugins or additional stuff. Only asking for the standard quick filter functionality