To move an unrestricted page with attachments from one space to another space, which permissions are required in both the spaces?
Answer from @Don Willis
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/how-to-move-a-page-from-one-space-to-another/qaq-p/355117
Hi @Sandesh Shetty ,
you should have View permission on the source space and View/Add Pages/Add Attachments permissions on the target space.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@Tarun Sapra I've 2 doubts:
1) I'm moving page with attachments, do i need - add attachment permission in target space?
2) Why i need "add page" permission in source space, i'm moving page from that space. So only 'delete' page permission in source space and "add page" permission in target space is enough right?
"I'm moving page with attachments, do i need - add attachment permission in target space?" Yes, add attachment should be required.
"Add page" includes both create page and edit page permissions in confluence and when you move the page then you are editing page in terms of hierarchy.
Hence without the "Add page" permission in the source space you can't move the page to the target space.
@Tarun Sapra
Thanks, got it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.