Hello @Property Committee
Please follow the steps described here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/allowing-anonymous-access-to-your-project-779172888.html
But since cloud is hosted on the internet hence providing anonymous access with make your project data available to everyone on the internet.
TY for the post. I've read that article before and still cannot find the solution. I was asking for the PRECISE URL to the configuration setting...not the steps to get me there. Sounds odd but this site and that article don't aren't necessarily the same version so the step don't work. So...back to my original question. What is the URL of the page to configure this? Here is an example answer that I'm looking for:
https://{mydomain}.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewIssueTypes.jspa
That URL takes me to the "Issue types" page. What URL takes me to the "Enable Anonymous site access" page?
Respectfully
Is something like https://{mydomain}.atlassian.net/secure/admin/EditPermissions!default.jspa?schemeId=10000 the correct page?
Wish someone from Atlassian would chime in on the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.