Hello - I attended the 2019 Summit and the Jira Project Admin course. I will be taking the certification exam shortly and would love to hear any feedback and advice from others who have been through it.
Cheers!
Shaun
Hi @Shaun Sheehan!
I joined your group just so I could post this...I took the ACP-300 test at Summit and failed, so I posted some thoughts on it here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/ACP-300-Certification/td-p/1054683
I'll show myself out
-Scott
Thank you, Scott!
Hi @Shaun Sheehan,
I actually passed the ACP-600 on May 3rd. My best advice is the make use of the access to the online couse that came as a part of the live couse we attended at the Summit.
I spent a week (about 1-2 modules per night) reviewing the course material and I found that I was prepared for the exam. The sample questions in the online course are also really good at giving you an idea of what the format of the questions are going to be.
I hope that helps, and good luck!
-James
Great to hear from you - thanks, James! And congratulations on passing the exam!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.