Can this happen? and how? I'm not talking about issue visibility, Im talking about who can see which user when assigning the issue.
I am guessing that you are talking about JIRA here. If so, it is not possible out of the box. You either need to create a new custom field type or manipulate the assignee list based on the logged in user using some Javascript. In the latter case, it wouldn't work for buk edit but it would be easier to achieve.
I tried to use components to make some sort of units, but I could not reach my goal.
what about developing a custom plugin instead of javascript ? is this possible?
thanks.. option 2 is a work arround and acceptable in my case, but how, any body did this or did something same?
I have wrote something similar yesterday for security level here. The concept is same.
Writing a new custom field type using a plugin is more foolproof. Again, you can find some details here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.