Is there a way to see who created/removed/started/completed sprints?
Hello Mike,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!Currently, it's there is no audit log for sprints. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16952Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for this post and the comment @Angélica Luz - I just upvoted and commented on that ticket too.
Is there no workaround on cloud to check this?
Thank you in advance.
Hi, just posting again to get some visibilty and need an answer we have some sprints that are being deleted and want to find out who is doing so. We are a number of sprint manager permissioned users. Please advise? Thank you
Hi - I just ran into this this morning and wondering if this is now new?
This should probably be updated now right? https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/audit-activities-in-jira-applications/
I.e I can see some Sprint audit logs in the Admin > Security > Audit log
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.