I have a Service Desk web portal that is publicly available for anyone to access (https://kencorhealth.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1). Viewer can find a KB FAQ article from the search field.
I also want to "post" a few KB FAQ articles directly on the web page, so viewer can see them without having to search. How can I do that?
Mike,
You can only have one KB per Service Desk.
Victor
Correct, one of the biggest PITAs of Service Desk...
Thank you for the replies, Victor and Jan-Peter. I may have not worded the question accurately.
I only have one Knowledge Base ... it has (let's say) 20 FAQ articles. I want the titles of two of those articles to appear on my web portal for customers to see, without having to search for them. They are my "top two" articles.
Can that be done?
You can add links to FAQ articles in Introduction text in JSD-project Settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.