Goal: I have to make copied sprints from the original project to another project.
Situation: I have a project with tens of issues. Our team is going to use this project as a sample project and we will copy it for real work to share with other teams. So this sample project is a kind of template.
By searching for information online, I got to know that we can use the original Jira function 'Bulk Copy' to copy these issues from the sample project to real projects.
But here is a problem concerning the sprint. Actually, sprint function is one of the main reasons why we choose Jira for our work. So when we do bulk-copy, I want to copy the sprint setting of the sample project to another real project.
[Question 1]
Is it possible to bulk-copy the bunch of sprints from the sample project to another real project?
[Question 2]
If I can copy the sprints from the sample project, do the issues in that copied sprint exist in the copied project?
* (template) Sample project ↔ Sample board ↔ Sample sprint ↔ Sample issue
* (copied) Real project ↔ Real board ↔ Real sprint ↔ Real issue