I have transitioned across from Trello which had an alert symbol appear in the bottom of a card that indicated new unread comments. This made it very easy to work through the board reviewing comments.
I am trying to understand a similar workflow in Jira. I have devs posting comments on cards which I like to review each day when I log on.
- The dashboard shows recent activity (comments etc) but doesn't seem to allow you to dismiss or delete each of one (as a way of checking them off after you have viewed/addressed them).
- The notifications function seems to indicate new items to view, only if you are mentioned in a comment.
1) Is there a better workflow for working your way through new comments,
2) Do I just need to have everyone start commenting me in to every comment so it appears in my Notifications?
Thanks