I can't seem to figure out why I don't have permissions to create a Next-Gen project. It says I don't have permission, but I verified that Administrators (which I'm part of) has full access to do this...
Any help would be appreciated.
edited
can you go to Jira settings > system > global permissions scroll to the bottom and see what you have for NG projects
You beat me to it - I just uploaded the image to my post
When I try to create one, this is what I see:
and you have confirmed that you are in one or more of those user roles I assume. If so and you do not see Next-Gen when creating a project then I would contact Atlassian Support.
I believe I might have found the issue. I was trying Jira Core, and this looks to only be an option for Jira Software... Is that correct?
correct
Correct
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.