Hi,
I installed confluence and jira software and I put me as administrator.
I created a user in jira, but I didn't see the jira user in confluence. I see that there is only one user is in the user list but I can't add/modify the group in admin confluence page.
I also try to create a new user but don't works
If you need, this is the log:
22-May-2019 16:05:51.849 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-7] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
22-May-2019 16:05:52.078 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-7] com.sun.jersey.api.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorLoader.loadWadlGenerator Loading wadlGenerator com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc
22-May-2019 16:05:52.079 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-7] com.sun.jersey.api.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorLoader.loadWadlGenerator Loading wadlGenerator com.atlassian.plugins.rest.doclet.generators.grammars.WadlGrammarsAdaptor
22-May-2019 16:05:52.080 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-7] com.sun.jersey.api.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorLoader.loadWadlGenerator Loading wadlGenerator com.atlassian.plugins.rest.doclet.generators.resourcedoc.AtlassianWadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport
22-May-2019 16:05:53.589 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-3] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
22-May-2019 16:09:12.057 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-4] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
22-May-2019 16:09:39.275 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-5] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
22-May-2019 16:09:39.533 AVVERTENZA [http-nio-8190-exec-5] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI http://jira.tiemmeelettronica.it:8190/rest/feature-discovery/1.0/discovered/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-jira-metadata/linked-issues-dropdown, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
22-May-2019 16:10:13.363 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-9] org.springframework.web.socket.client.WebSocketConnectionManager.startInternal Starting WebSocketConnectionManager
22-May-2019 16:10:13.364 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-9] org.springframework.web.socket.client.WebSocketConnectionManager.openConnection Connecting to WebSocket at ws://127.0.0.1:8091/synchrony/v1/bayeux-sync1
22-May-2019 16:10:13.416 INFORMAZIONI [684] org.springframework.web.socket.client.WebSocketConnectionManager.onSuccess Successfully connected
22-May-2019 16:10:26.760 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-10] org.springframework.web.socket.client.WebSocketConnectionManager.stop Stopping WebSocketConnectionManager
22-May-2019 17:47:50.327 INFORMAZIONI [http-nio-8190-exec-5] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'