I'm currently working on an external application that uses G Suite credentials to sign into the application and into JIRA. I'm using OAuth 3LO to authorize JIRA and I'm able to sign in without any issues.
The issue right now is that if I sign out of the external application, I also sign out of the G Suite account without any issues. However, the JIRA account remains signed in. This can lead to issues when someone else might use another G Suite account to sign in but ending up signing into the same JIRA account.
To clarify, User A signs into the application with their G Suite account. User A is now signed into Google and into JIRA. User A then signs out of the application, signing out of Google in the process. User B signs into the application with their G Suite account. User B is now signed into Google with their account BUT with User A's JIRA account.
I was wondering if there is an REST API or logout URL that I can utilize to have the user sign out of JIRA when they sign out of their application / Google as well?
We're utilizing the JIRA Cloud platform and primarily dealing with JIRA Service Desk.