Hi Guys
Wanted to know if the syncAgent plugin for JIRA still alive?
https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSA/Sync+Agent+for+JIRA
The page has not been modified for over 18 months now, and also not listed on marketplace. Any ideas?
This plugin provides the solution to syncronise two JIRA instances.
Rahul
@Andy Brook [The Plugin People]
Hi Boris, It was a case of 'can I do that' I got caught up in it, did it, but then realized it would likely not sell more than a fistfull of licenses, the maintenance costs therefore would be too high. Its still in the codebase, but I don't plan on relaunching it right now, adding a direct REST communication channel from SyncAgent to JEMH to push the content, and still leverage all the JEMH field mapping is something that may add value, just has a big question mark over value. I have had only a few queries about it since then. Thanks for the nudge on the wiki page, I've added a banner to that effect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.