I followed the latest tutorial to setup SSH keys for my submodule. I have created the public/private keys on repository A. Repo A includes a submodule to repository B. I used the "Access Keys" on repository B and added the public key.
My pipeline is fairly simple.
image: gcc:6.1
pipelines: default:
- step:
script:
- git remote set-url origin https://myusername@bitbucket.org/myusername/repo_b.git
- git submodule update --init
- make clean all
- ./test.exe
name: Build and Test
A couple of things.
- I cannot delete public keys on the repository B's Access Keys menu. It returns a server error.
- It looks like a password may still be the authentication method instead of the key pair.
- I have tried enabling pipelines on repo_b as well just for curiosity and it made no difference.
<span>+ git submodule update --init</span><span>Submodule 'repo_b' (https://myusername@bitbucket.org/myusername/repo_b) registered for path 'repo_b'</span>
<span>Cloning into 'repo_b'...</span>
<span>fatal: could not read Password for 'https://myusername@bitbucket.org': No such device or address</span>
<span>Clone of 'https://myusername@bitbucket.org/myusername/repo_b' into submodule path 'repo_b' failed</span>