I have trawled through loads of data on this topic but not solved the fundamental problem of how anonymous users can access our web-based Jira boards without logging in.
Any suggestions provided will be gratefully received.
Steve Jones
ECA
Hi @Stephen Jones ,
Not sure which platform are you using, but did you have a chance to look at this documentation?
Cloud
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/allowing-anonymous-access-to-your-project-779172888.html
Server*
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0713/allowing-anonymous-access-to-your-project-964983462.html
*-for server switch you version since I choose the latest enterprise release (7.13) by default
Hi Mirek,
I did read the documentation but it didn't help.
Regards
Stephen
The documentation explains it quite well, although it is a bit more wordy than you need. All you have to do is grant "browse project" to the "group" called "anyone" in your permission scheme. Where are you stuck?
Hello Nic
I have solved the problem now.
I re-read the documentation and have managed to make it work.
Thanks
Steve
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.