I have my licensed scroll pdf plugins, but can I uninstall/unsubscribe and install/subscribe it again anytime?
Hello there!
You surely can do that Anand. We have an article explain ore about this here:
Managing Apps - Uninstall or unsubscribe from apps
Excerpt from the article:
You can uninstall user-installed apps that are no longer being used on your site. See Uninstalling apps to learn how. If you'd like to cancel your subscription to an app, go to Settings > Manage apps from the Confluence sidebar, then click Unsubscribe.
You can uninstall user-installed apps that are no longer being used on your site. See Uninstalling apps to learn how.
If you'd like to cancel your subscription to an app, go to Settings > Manage apps from the Confluence sidebar, then click Unsubscribe.
Let us know if this helps you Anand! Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you @Diego I was able to uninstall.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.