Hi all,
I have created a Confiform survey which utilities the JIRA REST API through a IFTTT Integration Rules macro. The issue I am having is that, after first-time users of the form press the 'submit' button, they get an error with an 'Authentication' hyperlink.
Once the user presses on the authentication link, they have to login to JIRA and then are prompted to 'allow' or 'deny' JIRA authentication. After they click 'allow', they can open the form up again and successfully submit the form.
My question is: is there a way to prevent the authentication step? If there is now way of completely preventing it, is there a way to complete the authentication process in a more user-friendly method?
The method that I had described is a little long and potentially confusing so an alternatives that are easier on the user would love to be heard.
Any help is greatly appreciated! 