In Confluence I have this button. Now I have selected this and the sidebar has disappeared - how can I get the sidebar back? -> undo hide sidebar
Hi @Helen Ahlberg
This icon looks like the "Page Layout" icon. Did you click it in edit mode, or in view mode?
Did the sidebar disappeared in view mode or in edit mode?
Can you provide a little bit more information, so we can try to solve your problem?
Thanks a lot.
Hi
I do think my user is confused... I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused.
The space is a Documentation space and the theme was Documentation theme. The button was shown to the right of the Browse menu choise. When clicking it she claimed that the button disappeared along with the sidebar but this was wrong.
We are currently running Confkluence 5.10.4
regards,
Helen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.