We have an old, out of support JIRA Software installation, version 6.4.5. Runs on a Windows 2008 R2 Server. There are about 400 AD users in there but only 50 or so are active.
I have a project in my hands to migrate this JIRA to Cloud. Per Atlassian's documentation, I am first testing the whole migration process in a staging environment. I have gone through a whole lot of discovering of "gotchas" between 6.4.5 to 7.6.13. Also per Atlassian documentation, I'm upgrading to 7.6.13 of the server version before attempting to migrate to Cloud.
The migration path, as I understand it, is:
6.4.5 --> 7.0.11 --> 7.6.13 --> Cloud
Problem is, upgrading from 7.0 to 7.6 requires paying for a license. It doesn't make a lot of sense to pay for a 7.6 license to just move to Cloud almost immediately.
Is there a temporary license I can apply, first to my staging environment for testing and then to my production environment so I can get all my JIRA data in Cloud?