To be more clear, I have a request from my help desk to provide users a form to check out mobile hotspots. The desk has 5 available hotspots that can be checked out. I have created the form with calendar view and have a dropdown with the five hotspots. A user can select a hotspot from the dropdown, select a date interval and then submit the form to show the date interval on the calendar. What I would like is to prevent a user from selecting a hotspot, say Hotspot 1, from being double booked. I am looking for some type of validation to prevent them from checking out a hotspot if that particular option has already been added to the calendar for their new checkout dates. Is this something that can be done using the Rules for Field Definitions macro?
Any help is appreciated and thank you for your time.
-Curtis