Hello
Below is my problem:
- I have created a portal-only customer in my Service Desk project
- The customer received a notification email and could connect to the portal successfully
- I have created an Atlassian account for this same customer (same email address) with only access to Confluence so that he can consult some documentation
- The customer has successfully access to Confluence but not to the Service Desk anymore.
- Following this documentation, I migrated the customer to an Atlassian account. But the customer never received the email with instructions he is supposed to follow. As a result he still has no acces to the Service Desk.
I reproduced the problem with a personal email address.
The notifications scheme seem to work only for tickets events but what about the migration of accounts ? I want my customer to have only 1 licence for Confluence and still be a Service Desk portal-only account.
Thanks a lot in advance