Hi,
I have created a Kanban board to get an overview on what epics teams are working on. Sometimes more than one team is involved in an epic and I want to show the epic on the board for all teams. The teams are in swimming lanes on my board. Does anyone know if this is possible in Jira? Thanks.
Hi @Kim Janssen ,
Base Swimlanes on Queries may be able to meet your needs.
Hi @Ollie Guan,
thanks. I have currently based the swimlanes on queries, where the query is the team name. So for example when the swimlane has query team = Yellow, but the epic is both for Green and Yellow, the epic only appears on the board in the swimlane for Green.
Should I use a different query?
I think that the situation does not support an Epic appears in multiple lanes.
Green or yellow can only choose one.
Hi @Ollie Guan
thank you, that's good to know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.