Since my upgrade to 6.15.3 in the global templates, none of the macros have information in their title bars. What I see is the macros without any information attached to them.
Hello,
Thank you for reporting this to us. Would you be able to send me an example in a screenshot of what you're referring to? I'd like to look into this and see if it's a bug, or expected behavior.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi! Sorry for the slow response. I didn't get an email that this was answered. See above. If I add a new macro, the name appears int he title bar of the macro, but for all existing, they are blank.
Thank you for clarifying this with a screenshot. I'm not able to replicate this on my own instance.
Thank you for your help!
Hi Shannon,
It occurs with all macros I have on a page when i first go to edit the template. If I edit a macro, the the title will show up. I went through the customizations page you sent me (thanks) but unfortunately it did not help.
If you have Syncrony (collaborative editing) turned off, while running your instance on HTTPS, you might be affected by CONFSERVER-58220 (Having Collaborative Editing disabled and HTTPS will cause macros' titles to not show up).
Hello Azwandi! Nice to see you.
Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
@Think Technologies Group, this is another possibility for the cause of your issue. Let us know once you've had a look if you're able to determine which one affects you, and let us know if you have any trouble.
Hi All,
I was super excited and then looked and found collab and syncrhony to be enabled. Would it make sense to turn it off and on again?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.