Hi,
My clients Server crashed and is dead.
We have the Backup of the MS SQL-Database and the XML-Backup of confluance. (Version 6.2.). Client has lost his license key.. it was managed in Confluence witch crashed.
I insalled a new server with Sql and a new installation of confluende (same Version) and figured I could just "Resstore" into the new Confluance installation.
But after resore In the wizard -> System crashs
Restore after Evaluation Installation -> Can't login with Admin pw. Not the one from Eval-installation nor the one from Procuktive system.
Looks to me like it is NOT using SQL although I had configured the connection. I can stop SQL and can sill login onto the EVAL-Insatllation (I made a copy before restore-Test and now whent back to that version).
We just need to get into the proc Data to get the Licence key. Then I can setup confluance again with that and re-Establich the DB-Link.. Or just work on the Eval System for a few days...that would helpt the client allot (and take some stress from me).
Thank you for any input!