Hi All, I have been trying to setup a new install of confluence on CentOS 7. I have installed confluence many times (earlier versions) but this time I just keep getting a fatal error during setup. It seems to happen during DB initialization for the PostgrSQL or the internal DB. Here are the basic steps that I have performed:
./atlassian-confluence-6.15.4-x64.bin
(Answer ‘no’ to startup at end so that I can setup the correct file ownership)
chown -R confluence:confluence /opt/atlassian/confluence /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence
service confluence start
Browse to confluence and begin setup
Enter my license key
Select 'Internal DB' (for simplicity sake to rule out any PostgreSQL issues, which also blows up)
It runs for a while, then blows up. The log shows the following around the time that it fails:
2019-05-18 10:15:47,700 INFO [ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 19] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] info Started queue broker. Registered consumers: [com.atlassian.migration.agent.service.stepexecutor.impl.ExportExecutor@10df0804, com.atlassian.migration.agent.service.stepexecutor.impl.UploadExecutor@2ffb4884, com.atlassian.migration.agent.service.stepexecutor.attachment.AttachmentMigrationExecutor@7a5a7798, com.atlassian.migration.agent.service.stepexecutor.impl.ImportExecutor@19ad987]
-- referer: http://localhost:8090/setup/setupdbchoice-start.action | url: /setup/setupembeddeddb-default.action | traceId: 004000c7668ff4cf | userName: anonymous | action: setupembeddeddb-default
2019-05-18 10:15:47,705 WARN [SiteSummaryCalculator:thread-1] [status.service.systeminfo.UsageInfo] getCountForQuery Unable to execute usage info query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users - Table "USERS" not found; SQL statement:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users [42102-196]
-- referer: http://localhost:8090/setup/setupdbchoice-start.action | url: /setup/setupembeddeddb-default.action | traceId: 004000c7668ff4cf | userName: anonymous | action: setupembeddeddb-default
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table "USERS" not found; SQL statement:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users [42102-196]
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345)
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks,
Scott