Can anyone share what they have for JQL to manage team performance even at the individual level? My manager asked me about this. I am new to JIRA and this topic but don't want to reinvent something if it already exists out there
Hi @Andrew Chung and welcome to the community.
The JQL would depend on how you are managing your issues and your teams. For example, if you are managing at a group level, you could use
assignee in membersOf("your group")
Then my advice would be to setup a dashboard and use built-in gadgets. You can browse them and find whichever suits your needs best. I find Filter Results and Pie Chart to come in handy.
Antoine
Hi,
You can also try an app that I have developed - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219761/individual-velocity-report-chart-gadget
I am new to JIRA. What are built in gadgets? Thank you for your ideas
Check this page on how to create and manage your dashboard. Once it is created, you can add gadgets :
Then make sure you load all gadgets.
And then it is up to your preference, as I said I like Pie Chart and Filter Results. You would probably need an appropriate filter though. Let me know if you need help with that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.