Background and Apps
I am a global Jira, JSD & Confluence admin, we have a data center installation and are running Jira (7.13.0), Confluence (6.13.4), and Jira Service Desk (3.16.0). The application link between Jira and Confluence is active. The local connection for both Outgoing and Incoming is set to OAuth.
Problem
When trying to establish a knowledge base link through any JSD project to an existing Confluence we are receiving the following error, "There was a problem completing the current request"

Assumption
From my research I found this error can be caused when a user does not have access to the Confluence Spaces. That is not the case here as I am a global admin and as such have access to all spaces. My assumption is I need to change the local authentication from OAuth to OAuth (impersonation). Additionally, we have SSO configured as well. Can someone confirm making the switch will resolve the error we are receiving? I am tempted to flip from OAuth to OAuth (impersonation), but I do not know the impact of the change. I do not have a Test environment to test on either.