Based on the article below I would like to know if this feature is not available in Bitbucket Server then how could I add a default description for my Pull requests?
https://bitbucket.org/blog/save-time-with-default-pull-request-descriptions
It is possible to add templates, you can either use a contributions file that is shown as a link in the pull request and manually copy/paste the template into the description field. Your other option is to use an app, when I researched this I found this one, Code Review Assistant for Bitbucket, that allows you to add templates. In my environment we are currently using the manual option, mainly because the app was not supported on the version of Bitbucket we were on at the time.
There is also a request to have this in Bitbucket Server, BSERV-8663. If you would like to see it added, add your vote to the suggestion.
@Mikael Sandberg is this still an issue or is this available with Bitbucket Server? If available, what version of server was it released with? Using the BSERV-8663 link above gives a "Something went wrong" error page.
@vernonk jira.atlassian.com is currently down, so that is why the link isn't working. And to answer your question, no, default description is available in Bitbucket Server unless you use an app for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.