Hi,
I need to slightly modify the renderChildren() macro that is being used in the default page layout: I need to display all pages, but with their children recursively.
The end effect being something around the output of this wiki markup:
@{pagetree:root=@self|excerpt=true|expandCollapseAll=true}
Showing page excerpts and collapse|expand links is not really that critical. The most important aspect for me would be to include children's children in the output.
One of the considerations is that I want this customization made at the space leve. I don't want to mess around the site-wide configuration. Currently I've edited my space page layout and commented out the #renderChildren() invocation alltogether. The negative side of this approach is that now I need to edit every page and manually add the above snippet in order to have recursive children of the current page.
So I wondered if there was any other way to automatically get this effect for all pages of my space - may be the #renderChildren() macro accepts configuration arguments? Unfortunately I'm not conversant with the internal macro syntax, nor did I have any luck googling around regarding this toppic 