How we could limit fields on screens search ?
I want only see this fields wchich are on project how could I limit them ?
You can't. Because you don't always know what the project is, and even if you did, the user might change it, and that would mean adding/removing the fields dynamically.
In short, it's a monumental pain to try to do this dynamically, and there's little value in doing it.
But when I have got for example 2000 project how I will find the field wchich I looking for in the screen?
Look at the project, and an issue within it.
Sorry. I don't understand this annswer. But I can't see in the search only this fields which I have got in project ? In 2000 project I could have got maybe 100000 fields
Hello Grzegorz, If I could suggest one other thing (otherwise you will exhaust @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] completely) please have a look at a very good course in JIRA administration by Lynda.com here: http://www.lynda.com/JIRA-tutorials/Installing-Administering-Atlassian-JIRA/191943-2.html Only $25 and you will save yourself a lot of self-discovery and ploughing through the Atlassian documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.