Hi All
I am quite new to the Jira testing tool so need to some help.
I have about 75+ applications that require to be tested each month with monthly Office updates. The test users have set up the test steps for each application and carry out the tests when they update the Office build each month.
I give the test users a couple of weeks to carry out the tests and for them to update Tracker. It seems quite easy but there are always some users who forget to do the testing! With those users I have to go through the list, pick out the tests which have not yet been carried out and then send an email to those users by copy and pasting their emails from an Excel sheet.
Is there a way I can automate sending reminders to the users who have yet to complete the testing from within Jira? I normally send out 3 or 4 reminders during a two week period. Would it be possible to set 3 or 4 dates, Jira to identify what tests have not been carried out and send a reminder?
It would save me so much time if this was possible. FIngers crossed there is an option.
Thanks in advance
Br
Dan