It's listed as "On" under "General Configurations" but it's not displaying.
it may be because it is empty, no one watching. check that and add a watcher and see.
I guess what I'm saying is that it's not listed on the right column, so I cannot add a watcher.
sorry. i'm being an idiot. :-(
The watcher field in the new view is the eye icon in the top right of the screen
Not being an idiot. Thank you. This answered part of the question. So, how would I assign a watcher?
sorry was away from the Community for a bit. you should be able to do that from the eye. Here is what I see. if you do not then you don't have permissions to add watchers. if you are not the admin speak to them about adding you to the "Manage watchers" permission.
I figured it out. It's under JIRA settings => Permission schemes => Default Permissions Scheme => Permissions => Voters & Watchers Permissions => Edit
I just chose for all logged in users, but that's where it's located. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.