How does a User search for all issues with a given Issue Link Type (e.g. Duplicates)?
That is not possible out of the box, but you can use this free add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.craftforge.jira.craftforge-jql-functions-plugin
Hi Dean,
you can use this plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.j-tricks.jql-plugin
Hope this helps.
Fabio
excellent thanks - I'll give it a go
excellent thanks - I'll give this a go as well
hi - I've got this to do pretty much what we need thanks. However, what I’d really like to see is the Link Type on the filter results as well – is this possible?
Also, you say that this is free, but it looks like a pricing breakdown on the webpage?
You can't see the link type, you can see only the linked issues if you configure columns of the list view of the issue navigator.
And yes I was wrong it's not free add-on.
Here's one more suggestion (this time really free though )
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-hasLinkType(linktypename)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.