I have an epic with multiple stories. Within the stories, there are tickets that are linked to it(not sub-tasks).
How can I do this without adding an epic link to the tickets that are related to the stories to avoid piling up the epic with links?
Hello @jurrutia
Since your query is
"How can I filter all tickets linked to the stories of a certain epic?"
try this
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("(issueFunction in issuesInEpics('key= ABC-4') and issueFunction in hasLinks())")
This gets you all the linked issues of the child issues of the epic "ABC-4"
Hi @Tarun Sapra ,
Does issueFunction require a plugin? We are using Jira v7.11 and I can't seem to use that function.
Yes, you need a plugin for your requirements, the issueFunction is provided by Script runner plugin, which is a paid plugin.
Thank you @Tarun Sapra , but unfortunately, we do not have that plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.