i just tied jira software trial. the look and feel of the application feels different. Earlier have worked in jira. which was easy and easily understood. But the trial of jira software feels different.
It is nothing to do with the trial status, it is because you were looking at a different version of Jira.
Jira changes and evolves, and even diverges (Cloud and Server are very different in look-and-feel). But if you trial version XYZ, you'll get that version when you buy it (and can upgrade later, which may change the look again)
What are you looking at now? Is it Cloud or Server?
Hi Nic! I am looking in Cloud, which version do you suggest?
If you're on Cloud, that only has one version - "cloud". Atlassian upgrade all the Cloud services regularly and frequently, so you're "always on the latest version".
I can't suggest much, I don't know what your requirements are.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.